Forum

Go Back   FreestyleMTX - #1 in FMX > Off Topic - Misc.

Old November 11th, 2006, 12:10 PM   #136
Moto-X Alex
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to Moto-X Alex

this place will be here long after moto-x is going through a retro fashion trend ... more or less it is like a self cleaning oven... and at worst is a great historical repository for the newbs kicking over a bike for the first time...

i run a bunch of message boards... and they are all the same. same amount of cool people... same amount of retards... same amount of childish cowards... machismos... wusses... people pleasers.. comedians... it is hard not to react to the stupid crap people post.. and it is a turn off to boards in general... but it is just part of it...

if there is a poster that you find super annoying you can easily "block" them and you'll be able to enjoy the boards and never see a post from them again... but oddly enough no one uses that feature... even though people often complain about the amount of tards posting dumb BS... they actually still like reading it... go figure.
Moto-X Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #137
sam8madness

I love this board, i sold my bike months ago, and i dont plan on gettin a new one. Yet i still come here dailly. I love the sport of moto and love watching it progress. Im on my 2nd or 3rd account now. Cheers to fmtx and everyone here!
sam8madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #138
2strokesforever

Re: ...

if there is a poster that you find super annoying you can easily "block" them and you'll be able to enjoy the boards and never see a post from them again... but oddly enough no one uses that feature... even though people often complain about the amount of tards posting dumb BS... they actually still like reading it... go figure. [/b][/quote]

cuz some of their BS is quite funny:p
2strokesforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2012, 07:26 AM   #139
KTMcannibal

Yeah cussin is low....I only do in in jokes
KTMcannibal is offline   Reply With Quote