Forum

Go Back   FreestyleMTX - #1 in FMX > Blogs > Chris Elliott's Blog

Canadian FMX Blogger
Rate this Entry

2010 YouTube sensation get into X....

Posted May 26th, 2010 at 01:08 PM by 939
Updated May 27th, 2010 at 06:14 AM by 939
Just kidding.
But seriously, why not!!!!! Just because Willy Watts dead sailored his way through the chance of a lifetime, doesn’t mean we should punish ever rider in the world whose only shot at X is making waves for himself. Bottom line... Watts never had that trick and if the invite committee looked into Willy’s progression further, then he would have never been invited. If a rider can prove he consistently “looks” like he can have a 95% chance to land the trick then he should get the green light.
Speaking of green lights, ESPN sent out its first wave of invites. The invites make sense so far, but I am nervous about the remaining Best Trick invites. I sincerely hope Murray is not allowed within 200 yards of the building for his own good and I hope that X doesn’t invite 6 guys attempt front flips.
In regard to the front flip, I feel they do need to bring 3, being Paris Rosen, FITZ and Jacko. Rosen deserves one more shot because he actually nutted up last year. Jacko landed it earlier this week so he is in. I don’t want to start rumours but FITZ is going to no hand flip his way to gold. It is crazy to think that even if all 3 land their front flips, they won’t all medal!
From there, you have Loza. I am a huge Loza and with Kyle...one of two things are going to happen; he is either going to drop out with his wrist injury or he is coming in with a BANGER trick to blow our minds. Potter will be throwing a pretty flat 3. Bilko will throw a 3 combo.
So with the remaining 4ish entries, Leyba and Chuck need to use their pull and get Kearns in with his Dead Body Flip *which he will medal with*. Then you got Pastrana with the TP-Roll, trust me I am not taking this lightly, I am curious what riders would think of these tricks head to head to head. X2 Flip combos vs. TP-Roll vs. No-handed Front Flip!!!!
Oh Yah and Sinclair is in to put the icing on his unreal comeback cake, can you say X2 flip combo for a medal!!
This summer is going to be special!!!
Good Luck judges........
Posted in Blogs.
Comments 3 Email Blog Entry
Total Comments 3

Comments

Old
what do you mean cam is in to redeem him self he never even got to ride xgames last year so he has nothing to be redeemed for unless coming back from his crash and already stomping the double wasnt prood enuf that he actualy has the trick
Posted May 27th, 2010 at 05:10 AM by fiffty_boytim fiffty_boytim is offline
Old
Yah...redeem never made sense...I meant he is there to kick the **** out of the trick that slowed him up last year!!!!
Old
I cant flippen agree more ! scott murray ! what the hell.... travis did the double first ,why was he even included the first time ! ?!

Recent Blog Entries by 939