PDA

View Full Version : knee-capping.

Broken_FMX
June 11th, 2003, 02:03 AM
Hey check this Knee Capping. Gnarly scar. Was done on a Moto to.

nightrider_420
June 11th, 2003, 02:15 AM
my knee clapping do u mean tank slapping or what?

StealthCr80
June 11th, 2003, 06:35 AM
He said Capping, not clapping.

[dragon]
June 11th, 2003, 07:02 AM
ive done my knee, its hurts :(

gumby329
June 11th, 2003, 07:26 AM
i regularly dislocate my left kneecap done it on sunday actually popped it back in and limps away from the pits after riding back in from the track, thats the second time this yr 1st was on wakeboard, my left dislocated regu;arly and has doen so for about 6 yrs it casue it sits to high or sumfin and to the side all i know id when it grinds and hurts its outt place. Done my right one to playing basketball at school did a lay up and when came down kneecap went out was sitting on courts for 45 min with kneecap stuck out beside knee worst the hospital had seen but i learnt an important lesson and that is i love the green whistles the ambo's give ya.
To try and prevent my knee capping any more i gotta do 3 lots of stretches and exercises everyday bummer hey:(
BTW nice scarage:twisted:

WaussInd
June 11th, 2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by nightrider_420
my knee clapping do u mean tank slapping or what?

im sure he means having his kneecap removed... cause ya know.. you kinda can't see it in his left knee.

bermblastermx02
June 11th, 2003, 12:15 PM
I dislocated my knee a few months ago.. Worst pain I have ever felt. The knee cap was like on the far left side of my left leg.. Sucked arse but hey I got moraphine out of the deal!

nightrider_420
June 11th, 2003, 01:23 PM
ohh i read it wrong. sorry bout that

HONDA_508
June 11th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Yes I have also dislocated my knee cap and it was also the worst pain I have ever felt, thing was it didnt pop back in, fluid built up, I couldnt even bend my new a millameter and it stayed like that for a day so I went to a doc. and he drained all the blood and crap that was in there, felt so much better, had to go to physical therapy too.. it sucked